I'm a greedy, shallow and materialistic 29 yr old who only wants... wants... wants... so many things but can't have! have!! have!!! This blog is just a therapeutic way of venting my materialistic-frustrations by posting the many cool things i see everyday and wish i had. Feel free to donate any sum for the "cause".

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Digital Camera

People recently have been making fun (mocking to be exact) of my digital camera, and i can understand that. I mean take a look at that behemoth below, I might as well lug one of those ye old cameras that came on tri-pods and have to hide behind that black hood each time I’d have to take a pic.



With today's advances in digital photography, I shouldn't be shlepping anything bigger than my palm and you know exactly what I mean. ;-)


This here is what I’m talking about. Sexy, functional and compact! This is definitely what I need to replace my current hulk of machinery with. I definitely likes!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home