I'm a greedy, shallow and materialistic 29 yr old who only wants... wants... wants... so many things but can't have! have!! have!!! This blog is just a therapeutic way of venting my materialistic-frustrations by posting the many cool things i see everyday and wish i had. Feel free to donate any sum for the "cause".

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wet Suits

I finally decided to get back to my long lost passion for scuba diving which has taken a long pause of..... 5 yrs!

What actually re-ignited my long lost passion for diving was when my lovely girl friend decided to surprise me by taking me to go diving with dolphins in Eilat.

Once I got home I quickly unearthed my dive equipment to check that it's still in good working condition and made an inventory to see if i have all the stuff needed for diving. I soon discovered that i have a wet suit missing and my dive computer is dead. Since I use the computer as my depth guage as well, I had to get it sorted out immediately since I can always rent wet suits.

When I got to the dive shop to drop off the computer for fixing, I soon found myself in front of a collection of wet suits neatly hanging in front of me, begging me to go through them.


After getting the low down from the shopkeep regarding the different type of suits available, I came to the conclusion that the 2.5mm shorty is best suited for red/mediterenean sea diving for me during summer. Come winter time, i'll just add put on a long john underneath plus hood and i'm all sorted out. This is definitely something that Me Likes!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home