I'm a greedy, shallow and materialistic 29 yr old who only wants... wants... wants... so many things but can't have! have!! have!!! This blog is just a therapeutic way of venting my materialistic-frustrations by posting the many cool things i see everyday and wish i had. Feel free to donate any sum for the "cause".

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sony Ericsson M600i

I've been looking for the perfect cell phone/PDA for some time now. A smart phone actually. Something that would fit in my jean pocket and not look to bulky, something slim yet has all the bells and whistles that i want in a smartphone.
It should have a big LCD screen and a QWERTY touchpad so that i'll have the ability to check and reply to my e-mails quickly without having to press the number "6" three times so i can get the letter "O". Something that i can sync with my Outlook and be able to take it with me anywhere and not feel its heavy presence or its awkward shape in my pocket. A business phone that functions like a PDA but looks like a cell phone.


After looking far and wide, I present you the Sony Ericsson M600i

Quite possibly the ideal size for a business phone, the Sony Ericsson M600i is but a hair's width from scoring full marks in the messaging, productivity and browsing departments, hampered only by the smaller-than-the-competition sizes of
its otherwise excellent touch screen and thumbboard. It also delivers a solid impression in every other department, with the near-sole disappointment being its lack of a bundled USB cable and USB charging support. Add good battery life and nice touches such as a scroll wheel, stereo Bluetooth audio and a clever, agenda-style standby screen, and what emerges is a winning recipe.






Me Likes!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home